Contribute by Venmo
We accept Venmo! Find us under Business @Universityymca or scan the QR code below.
Contribute by PayPalDonate Securely
Contribute by Check
Checks may be made payable to the University YMCA and mailed to:
1001 S. Wright St.
Champaign, IL 61820
Open Dialogue. Encourage Action.
Please use the donation form to submit your sponsorship information and indicate your payment option.
Problems with the form? Contact Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 217-337-3166
What is the Impact of Your Sponsorship?
● Provides honorariums to attract compelling local and national speakers
● Covers travel and lodging costs for speakers
● Supports student engagement opportunities
● Offsets costs for communications and marketing materials, and other staffing and administrative needs
● Technology support
How Will My Sponsorship Be Recognized?
● All sponsors will be listed on our website and read at the beginning of each weekly lecture
● Sponsorships of $500 and above, and received by the announced deadline each semester, will be guaranteed space on print materials. All other sponsorships will be included as space allows
● Sponsors will be included in social media and other digital outreach
● Individual materials for your organizational use are available on request
Who Does My Sponsorship Reach?
● Friday Forum is attended by thousands of students, faculty/staff, and community members each semester, and is communicated to members of the University YMCA community both locally and around the country
Donate to a Program
Did you know?
The first $20 of your gift each year makes you a Dues Paying Member of the University YMCA. This is fully tax deductible and allows you to vote for or serve on the Board of Governors.
Credit Card Fees.
Credit Card and Venmo transactions include a small processing fee. Make the impact of your gift go further by adding 3% to your donation, or setting up a direct debit.
We are serious about stewardship. Learn more about our commitment to socially responsible investment for all gifts to our endowment.
Sign up for Y News!
Stay up to date on what's happening at the University YMCA and our partner organizations. We'll send you a weekly email with all the latest information and events.
Thank you for subscribing! You will now receive updates, news, and exciting opportunities straight to your inbox. Welcome to the University YMCA community!
Uh oh... Something went wrong and your sign up was not submitted. Please refresh the page and try again.
If this error persists, please contact the site administrator at email@example.com.